Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Creative Leadership and Innovation

I know...it's been a while since my last post. Like most of you, I've found my self busy with the smaller things in life. However, I've continued to read articles and posts and find new programs that point to innovative thought. So, expect to see more posts again...and don't forget to let me know your opinions.

The Center for Creative Leadership recently surveyed the readers of it's e-newsletter "Leading Effectively" about the importance of innovation in the workplace. What caught my eye was that although 92% of those responding to the survey agreed that innovation was important to be successful as a leader, very few have actually done something to be innovative. Check out the
full survey when you have time.

Respectfully,

...Michael

Michael T. Bauer, MSW is the President and Chief Creative Officer of Innovative Business Resources, LLC, a management consulting firm that focuses on helping organizations align their leadership and culture with their business strategy.

Michael is the publisher of the Creative Edge Newsletter.

No comments: