Monday, March 20, 2006

Innovation by the Millions

I know that I've been quiet over the past week or so. There were many things to do and only a limited time to accomplish them. So I had to take a short break from blogging. But, that doesn't mean I forgot. Did you read the article in Business Week about innovation. "How the Masses Will Innovate" stresses the importance of creativity and predicts where innovation will come from. Because of technological advances, kids will modify how they attend school...even how they learn. There will be millions of people using simple programs to creative art and music and many other wonderful things. All I really need to do is watch my own son and his abilities on the computer to understand how our quickly our teenagers are adapting to new technology and transforming how it's utilized.

Michael T. Bauer
http://www.creativeleading.com

No comments: