Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Creative Choice When Purchasing a Car?

Last year I spent some time in Germany and France. I travelled in a wonderful blue Mercedes station wagon that was gas efficient and fun to drive. Yet, the car that stood out the most while in Europe was a colorful little two seater called the Smart Car. I was told by colleagues that I shouldn't rent a Smart Car, but get a sedan or station wagon. And yet I remember the day that I got a good look at this funny little car...I had just finished a small lunch at a Cafe in Paris...and it pulled up and parked around the corner. And it brought a smile to my face. I don't think I'd ever buy one...I still prefer my SUV...but I know people who would consider it in a heartbeat. And why not...it's cheap and efficient and everyone wants to look at it. So...need a smile today...take a look at the link above and see what the buzz is all about. And if you buy one...stop by and give me a ride.

Talk to you soon,

...Michael

Michael T. Bauer, MSW is the President and Chief Creative Officer of Innovative Business Resources, LLC, a management consulting firm that focuses on helping organizations align their leadership and culture with their business strategy.

Michael is the publisher of the Creative Edge Newsletter.

No comments: