Friday, November 18, 2005

Did you see my black and white cat?

A few days ago I went to the store to get three of them. Each one is a different size, but all three have a top and a bottom. All three have beautiful colors, holiday patterns are on the top. They will do just fine. I come home and throw them gently to the floor and then I walk to the kitchen for my glass of coffee. When I return to them I find my large black and white cat is laying inside the bottom. He can barely fit, but he loves laying in that bottom. He stares at me for a second and then returns to his catnap. So, what is this really about...well it's about my cat and his box. This week the carboard box has been inducted into the National Toy Museum. It's about time something is done about the cardboard box...since it brings out the kid in everyone of us. Learn more at the Strong Museum.

No comments: