Monday, August 28, 2006

A PDF On Innovation

It's amazing how much information is written in a two and a half week period. I recently returned from my backpacking trip to find a lot of information on innovation...so I hope you enjoy my recommnedations over the next few weeks.

First, you need to be aware of a new ebook on the subject of innovation in the corporate world. It appears that at the moment you can get it in PDF, but by the end of the year it will only be available for purchase in hardcover. It's a facinating look at the strategies and methods necessary to make innovation happen on a reqular basis. I strongly recommend that you get a copy and let me know what you think about the book.

Michael T. Bauer
President/CCO
Innovative Business Resources, LLC
http://www.creativeleading.com/ote

No comments: