Friday, February 24, 2006

It's TIME to find a creative lawyer!

I spend time every week searching for information, thoughts, whitepapers, anything about creativity and innovation within the workplace, with leaders, and in developing new products. Once in while I come across something that makes me laugh and take notice. I want to tell you about this one. If you have a friend who is a lawyer...then this will be the perfect gift. Now, please don't throw tomatoes at me for posting something humorous about the legal profession. If you want the perfect gift, you need to go to the Billable Hour and purchase a watch or clock. What's different...the watch is divided so you can determine your billable hours. And the watches and clocks are designed by a lawyer. By the way, don't forget to sign up for their newsletter...the Timesheet! Fun!!!

Michael T. Bauer
http://www.creativeleading.com

No comments: